Determining what formatting has been applied in Word can be a bit tricky, but two hidden tools can provide some assistance.
- Tools for Style Setters July 17, 2017
- Who’s Afraid of “Bad, Big Wolf”? (Part 1) January 8, 2016
- Counting Words by Chapter November 21, 2015
- An Inline Commenting Macro October 30, 2015
- Get Inline October 10, 2015
- Automating a Style Sheet (Part 2) September 20, 2015
- Automating a Style Sheet (Part 1) August 28, 2015
Get Updates In Your Inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get notified when new content is posted.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.